My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.freezerdinner.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Question and Answer about Fantastic Freezer Recipes


Question:
Jenny,
I purchase your book "Fantastic Freezer Recipes" at Quilted Bear in Ogden. Is this the same book as "Dinner on Ice"?

I was interested in making the "Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie" recipe on page 54 but the instructions call for Pudding Mix but this is not included in the ingredient list. Would you please clarify this for me?

Thanks

Answer:
Thank you for ordering! Yes "Fantastic Freezer Recipes" is basically the same book as "Dinner on Ice". I simply replaced the cover a few months ago to capture the attention of a publisher (which worked!) and added a few more recipes to it. With the "Big Fat Chewy cookies" I had pudding mix in the origional recipe because it makes most cookies softer and works as a preservative., One day I made the recipe without the pudding mix and didn't notice a difference. I decided to take out the pudding mix because...pudding mix does get pricey and I forgot to take it out of the directions before the books were printed. It has since been corrected. You can use pudding mix, or leave it out. It calls for a 3.4 oz box of pudding mix.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Jenny Stanger