My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.freezerdinner.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank you for your emails.

Thank you for your sweet emails Amy and Jenny. I am sharing them so anyone out there who is still considering trying out these recipes will trust that they are delicious and will try them out. Freezing meals has helped me so much in our home and I know that having a daily family meal strengthens families. I hope we can all continue to make a daily family meal happen in our homes.
Happy cooking everyone.

Email sent tonight from Amy: Jenn, I know I have already told you that I love the recipes in this book, but I have to tell you again how wonderful and time saving they are. I wasn't using your book for a while and I have now gotten back to a planning a menu and making time to cook and freeze some extra food. My family loves your recipes and they look forward to what new meal we will be having....so we eat together more often.

I would like to pass this on to the sister's in our R.S. here in San Bernardino. I know a few of the sisters that I have shared your cook book with are interested in trying it out themselves.

Thank you for sharing your gift with so many!
-Amy

Email sent yesterday from Jen:

Hi,
I received your book on Monday and have been loving it. Thank you for sending it quickly! Tanner plays basketball on the high school team and Andrew on the Jr. High team. We have games every night this week, we love to support our kids in all their activities; this means a lot of bleacher sitting and usually eating out at greesy fast food (Yuck) Your cooking ideas have been so great for our family! It has been so wonderful to have great meals ready or nearly ready. I made more Honey bread (it turned out perfect again!), your chili and corn bread casserole, cooked two different kinds of pork roast for BBQ and Sweet Pork, browned 6 pounds of ground beef making 1/2 into taco meat ( I loved how juicy the meat was with the water added, what a great idea!) made the orange chicken which everyone loved and tried the sweet beans and rice! Yum, seriously, I just wonder why I have never cooked this way? I made brown rice because I love the nutritional value and never feel like I have time to make it on a normal busy night. Anyway, just wanted you to know how delighted I am with your book. I also have many friends and family members who are looking forward to you new book being published.
Happy Cooking,
Jen