My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.freezerdinner.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

When will more books be available?

I've received a few emails lately with this question: "Please let me know what stores will have your new book. I have made all the recieps off the web site and I am wanting more."

Books will be in all Deseret Book stores and available on Amazon.com I will let you know what other stores they will be in as soon as I know. My publisher is working furiously to get the books printed and on the shelves by March. I have my doubts though...I'm hoping they will be in stores before the end of March. I've been told cookbooks takes extra time to typeset and print.

I'm so excited to see what the cover will look like and how they will lay the book out. Until then, please try out the recipes on the blog. I will continue to post at least two new ones a week. The recipes I post are my all time favorites. Also, feel free to email questions you have about recipes or stocking your freezer. I love to post them on the blog to help everyone including myself learn more.

I also received this email recently and it made my night. Thank you Jenny. She said:

"
I can't tell you how much my family and I have enjoyed your recipes! I have four children, Brandon is getting ready to serve his mission in Ghana in April, Tanner is 16, Andrew in 13 and Candace in 9. Candace is my pickiest eater, but we have all loved the Pot Stickers, Chimi's and the Honey Bread; it was so easy and fast and wonderfully tasty I do want your new book, but will get the Dinners on Ice book now so I can keep my freezer full and my life simplified! "
I can't wait to heat and eat all your yummy recipes!
Thanks again,
Jenny
P.S. I will keep an eye out for your new book, but let me know when you know!